About The Job
As an engineer at CodeREG, you’ll be a core member of the engineering team, building scalable, secure and highly available digital regulation platform. You’ll be working on the full stack, end-to-end including helping to hire and grow the team when the time comes. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact at an early stage.
Skills and experience
Sorted from essential to “nice-to-have”:
- Working knowledge of GNU/Linux
- Logic programming experience
- Experience working with inference engines
- Experience with service oriented architectures
- Experience with HA and distributed applications
- Containers (Docker, OpenShift, etc..) and orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Distributed data storage (e.g. ElasticSearch) and SQL
- Rust development experience
We are looking for someone with strong Computer Science fundamentals, can learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements. Beyond that you need to be kind, motivated, self-starting, honest and responsible.